Dr.Who theme cover Dr.Who theme cover

Music, anyone?

It would have been great on the audio portal, but submitting it as a flash video implies that you want it to be rated as a video. With the visuals lacking, even though I enjoyed the audio very much, it just doesn't seem to be a cohesive whole.

Worlds End Umbrella Worlds End Umbrella

Yes, its got cats . . .

I am always a stickler for original content, even if it is just combining things in new ways, but this is just a rehashing of the original PV. It is not even a particularly good one at that. The backgrounds are copied with cats placed over the characters. I mean, even the subtlest nuances of the video are attempted, if a bit crudely. Certainly, some amount of expertise in flash is on display here, but it just doesn't seem to be original to me. I certainly encourage the author to continue to develop his/her skills, but my nostalgia for the original video is not enough for me to rate it highly. If you would like to impress me, either do better then the original, or develop something of your own that YOU can make amazing. I guess I would consider this practice, and recognizing that the author is 13 (if I am in fact not being lied to), perhaps it should be viewed as nothing more then practice, but on the merits of the video itself, I can not rate it too highly.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

That was great.

I loved the concept, and the shocking turn was really great. But what made this was the credits. I watched it 3 times for the credits.

Especially the Jazz Quartet and "I like to ride my" by Cycle.

Monster Luring Monster Luring

Good.

One of those randomly addicting games the keeps you coming back, even though you want to do something else.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Good game.

I enjoyed the interesting combination of the two. Not being able to jump arrow killed me many times.
Also, the pause screen looks just like the one from Canabalt . . .

RedEye 1031 RedEye 1031

OK.

An epic concept, if lacking in implementation.

DV-Above The Clouds DV-Above The Clouds

Great

I love the style of this song. You really capture the feel of triumph that the title is connotative of.

I am SO going to audiosurf this. If its decent, mind having it on YT?

DenVessidence responds:

nope, feel free to make a YT vid or use it where ever you want.

just put my name there and tell me when its up so i can check it out and give it 5 stars lol.

atomiku - One More Night atomiku - One More Night

Blown Away . . .

I was looking for something else entirely (Miku Hatsune, anyone?) and was blown
away by the magnitude and quality. Sounding certainly professional, this song embodies the goals of many people and strikes a hit for art on newgrounds.
Simply Amazing . . .

atomiku - Evolution atomiku - Evolution

Love it.

I'm going to download this. One word "Audiosurf", n heck, i might even post a runthrough on youtube.