Monster Luring Monster Luring

Good.

One of those randomly addicting games the keeps you coming back, even though you want to do something else.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Good game.

I enjoyed the interesting combination of the two. Not being able to jump arrow killed me many times.
Also, the pause screen looks just like the one from Canabalt . . .

RedEye 1031 RedEye 1031

OK.

An epic concept, if lacking in implementation.

TypoJuggle TypoJuggle

Suprising

Much better then I thought it would be. It managed to entertain me for 20 min more then I thought it would. I doubt I would ever go back to play it again though.

Scriball Scriball

Amazing.

This is the most fun i have had on newgrounds in a while. The inovative gameplay is fun but a tad shallow. The novelty eventually wears off, but it entertained me for a good 1/2 hour.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

AMAZING!

Two Words:

Samurai Jack!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Really Good

This is pretty badass.

I love the level of customization you put into everything.
The visuals are really good and I love the variety, from cardboard the digglet?

My favorite feature is the nuke button.

If you do anything else, I'll be willing to give it a look because of this.

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

Wow

This is the best shooter i have ever played. bar none

This game, while simple, provides a wonderful game expierence. It is very fast and has an epic feel. The music is fantastic and the game is well done. The standard "level up" system allows for multiple tactics like ramming and evasiveness, tho i am still wondering how much this effects the gameplay. You have unlimited lives but lose your score with every death. The multitude of different enemies make for intresting thread-the-needle situations. This game gives you a rush as you "feel" the enemy shots pounding your shield and the speed is a rush.

The game grew shallow after a while because i am not a scoremonger ( and maby i got angry 'cause i kept dieing).

A wonderful game, a 9.613 stars(sorry, i don't round) .

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Good!

A fun storyline.
The game play was great.
The upgrades were a nice touch and the super lighting thing was cool.
The only problem is there is not enough levels/songs.
The difficultly was great.
Overall, a nice alternative to guitar hero (when your brother is hogging the 360)
Keep it up, a second one would be nice!

JohnnySedona responds:

A second one may happen, and believe that more levels and songs are a top priority. Glad you liked the lightning (the original game design called for something much lamer, but I stole the lightning from another game I've been working on). Tell your brother about this game, and maybe you'll get some 360 time in there.

Bars Bars

WOW

Its reall cool.
Now, if only you could make it into a music player . . . .

MikeSever responds:

I could do that for you if you'd like. Would you care to elaborate?